Hello on Sunday it’s Mother’s Day! Here is a quick craft if you forgot about Mother’s Day, it is a fast craft to make.
Here is how to make a nice painting thing for your mom.
(You might want to wear a smock, or an apron so the paint wont get on your shirt.)
1) First you need to pick some wood to paint on. Choose something that is easy to paint on, and has a flat surface.
2) Next you need to sand down the wood, so all edges are smooth. (The paint sticks better to the wood, and you don’t get splinters from it.)
3) Pick a design to do on the wood, do a design that is easy to paint for you, and it won’t take too much time.
4) Choose your paint colors, you might want to get colors that look nice with each other. (Also mix some colors to make cool colors.)
5) Paint a base coat on the wood.
6) Paint the sides the same color as the base coat so it looks nice.
7) Paint the design you choose in any color.
Now you have a nice painting to give to your mom if you want. I hope you remembered Mother’s Day.